Watkins scored 18 of her points in the second half. Arkansas trailed most of the first half before putting together a 16-0 run and leading 32-23 at halftime.
Quistelle Williams had 10 points and 11 rebounds for the Razorbacks (12-1), who have won nine in a row. Dominique Robinson scored 11 points for Arkansas and Calli Berna had 12 assists.
Shawntae Payne scored 14 points to lead Coppin State (4-8). Leola Spotwood had 11 points and 10 rebounds and Kyra Coleman scored 11 points for the Eagles.
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 15 Duke women roll over Texas State 85-34 in Cancun
- No. 23 Syracuse women hold off Washington, 66-62
- Lyon leads No. 19 Northwestern women past Creighton, 75-52
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37
- Disterhoft leads No. 25 Iowa women to 64-50 win over Houston
- Wilson lifts No. 2 South Carolina past No. 16 Arizona State
- No. 8 Mississippi St cruises past Norfolk State, 92-34