Jodie Cornelie and Kelley Austria posted 11 points and three assists each, while Olivia Applewhite, Cassie Sant, and Andrea Hoover tallied 10 points for the Flyers (12-0), who have won 12-straight games and are off to their best start in school history.
Siena (3-6) scored the game’s first four points but watched Dayton rattle off 18 straight to jump ahead 18-4 with 11:34 left in the first half. The Flyers took a 35-21 advantage into halftime and pushed its lead to 30, 63-33, behind a 3-pointer from Hoover.
Dayton shot over 50 percent (51.5) for the third time this season while holding Siena to 28.6 percent (18 of 63). The Flyers held a 50-31 rebounding edge and scored 40 points in the paint.
Clara Sole Anglada led Siena with 17.
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37