BOULDER, Colo. (AP)—Jen Reese scored a career-high 16 points to lead No. 25 Colorado to an 81-45 win over Utah Valley on Saturday.
The Buffaloes finished with three other players in double digits in the 700th victory for the program.
Chucky Jeffery had 12 points, nine rebounds and seven assists. Brittany Wilson had 11 points, and Arielle Roberson had 10 points.
Utah Valley (4-10) was within three points with 9:10 in the first half but couldn’t recover from a 23-3 run by Colorado that closed the half. Colorado (10-0) led 37-14 at halftime.
Tina Doughty, who came off the bench, had 11 of her 13 points in the second half for the Wolverines. Sammie Jenson had nine points.
Colorado shot 47.9 percent from the field for the game, while Utah Valley shot 30.6 percent.
This is the second consecutive year that Colorado has been undefeated in its first 10 games.
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37