Hooper was 6 of 11 from 3-point range in her double-double performance. Emily Cady had 15 points. Lindsey Moore had 14 points, eight assists.
Nebraska (7-3) led 40-36 at halftime in a game with 17 lead changes.
Florida State trailed 78-77 and had the ball with 22 seconds left following a pair of free throws by Nebraska point guard Moore. However, FSU missed two free throws and a chance to go up.
Leonor Rodriguez scored 24 points, including 4 of 4 from 3-point range for Florida State. Deluzio came off the bench and scored 19 points, including 3 of 4 3-pointers. Chastity Clayton had 14. Natasha Howard had seven rebounds for the Seminoles (7-1).
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 9 Oregon State beats UC Riverside 86-65
- No. 21 California women use 3-pointers to top Cal Poly 82-57
- Alston helps Ohio State women beat Wagner 106-47
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25
- Bulgak scores career-high 26 as No. 6 Florida St. beats UAB
- Mitchell fuels late run, No. 2 South Carolina beats UCLA
- No. 5 Baylor beats DePaul to win WNIT; Davis named MVP
- No. 20 Northwestern women race away from W. Michigan 86-62