Moses shot 6 of 8 from the field. Mingo scored 15 points and grabbed 11 rebounds.
KK Houser had 10 points and six assists, and Taylor Manuel came off the bench and scored 12 points, shooting 5 of 6 from the field.
Purdue was up 31-24 at halftime and led the entire game. The largest lead was 25 points with 2:56 remaining in the second half. The Boilermakers (8-1) shot 52 percent from the field for the game, while IPFW shot 31 percent.
Hyde had five rebounds, five steals and five assists to go along with her 26 points. Hillary Moore also had five rebounds for the Mastodons (3(equals)5).
Purdue beat IPFW 73-36 Dec. 22.
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 9 Oregon State beats UC Riverside 86-65
- No. 21 California women use 3-pointers to top Cal Poly 82-57
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25
- Bulgak scores career-high 26 as No. 6 Florida St. beats UAB
- Mitchell fuels late run, No. 2 South Carolina beats UCLA