No. 15 Ohio State women dominate Evansville 78-33Saturday, Dec 1, 2012
Ashley Adams added 14 points and all 13 players scored for the Buckeyes (5-2), who led 40-23 at halftime and began the second half with a 25-0 run to take complete command.
Ohio State, coming off a 57-54 loss to No. 22 North Carolina, shot 63 percent (17 of 27) in the first half and 63.6 percent (14 of 22) in the second. The Purple Aces (2-5) struggled to a 23.1 percent overall mark (12 of 52), including just 15.6 percent (5 of 32) in the second half while facing a ranked opponent for the first time this season.
Amber Stokes and Ameryst Alston added eight points each and Alston also had eight rebounds for the Buckeyes.
Samantha Heck led Evansville with nine points.
- No. 8 Mississippi St. beats Savannah St. 92-25
- High-profile mid-major home games more common with women
- No. 12 Kentucky women cruise past Jackson State 92-24
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Higgs helps No. 8 Texas defeat No. 4 Lady Vols 64-53
- Grant leads St. John's to 74-70 win over South Florida
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points