Kelli Thompson scored 27 points for UNLV (2-5).
MacKay had a career-high eight rebounds for the Flyers (8-0). Andrea Hoover scored 14 points and Cassie Sant 12. Ally Mallot came off the bench and scored 13 points. Olivia Applewhite led with nine rebounds.
The Flyers, who shot 47 percent from the field for the game, led 42-19 at halftime.
The Rebels shot 20 of 57 (35 percent) from the field for the game, posting 18 turnovers.
Thompson, who was 9 of 20 from the field, also had seven rebounds for UNLV (2-5). Danielle Miller added nine points and Alana Cesarz eight.
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25
- Bulgak scores career-high 26 as No. 6 Florida St. beats UAB
- Mitchell fuels late run, No. 2 South Carolina beats UCLA
- No. 5 Baylor beats DePaul to win WNIT; Davis named MVP
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 9 Oregon State beats UC Riverside 86-65
- No. 21 California women use 3-pointers to top Cal Poly 82-57
- Alston helps Ohio State women beat Wagner 106-47