Hooper needed just eight points to become the 16th player in school history to reach 1,200 career points. Hooper’s double-double performance included 10 rebounds. She was 12 of 23 from the field.
Lindsey Moore had 13 points and five assists for the Cornhuskers (6-2).
The Cornhuskers led 31-23 at halftime and never trailed during the second half, shooting 37.7 percent (20 of 53) from the field for the game.
The Bengals shot 36.7 percent (18 of 49) from the field for the game.
Lindsey Reed scored 16 for the Bengals (3-3). Cydney Horton had 11 points and eight rebounds.
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25
- Bulgak scores career-high 26 as No. 6 Florida St. beats UAB
- Mitchell fuels late run, No. 2 South Carolina beats UCLA
- No. 5 Baylor beats DePaul to win WNIT; Davis named MVP
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 9 Oregon State beats UC Riverside 86-65
- No. 21 California women use 3-pointers to top Cal Poly 82-57
- Alston helps Ohio State women beat Wagner 106-47