No. 12 Oklahoma women top Northwestern State 96-35Thursday, Nov 29, 2012
Ellenberg was 5 of 7 from 3-point range and had five rebounds and six steals.
Nicole Kornet, replacing Manning in the starting lineup, scored a career-high 19 points. Nicole Griffin 12 and Morgan Hook added 10. Joanna McFarland came off the bench and pulled down 10 rebounds. All nine Sooners scored.
The Sooners were up by 10 before the Demons were able to hit their first basket, a 3-pointer by Janelle Perez. At halftime, the Sooners were up 45-19.
Tiandra Williams led the Demons with 10 points. Jasmine Bradley had six rebounds for the Demons (4-3), who shot just 26 percent from the field for the game.
Oklahoma coach Sherri Coale announced Thursday that Manning would miss the rest of the regular season because of a knee injury.
- Blair wins 700th game as No. 10 Texas A&M women beat Cal
- Mitchell leads No. 11 Ohio State to 75-65 defeat of Liberty
- No. 3 Irish use balanced effort to rout Denver 94-52
- Chidom leads No. 15 Duke women to 86-48 win over Iowa State
- Bulgak helps No. 14 Florida State beat LIU 78-42
- Wiese and Weisner lead No. 7 Oregon State in rout of Hofstra
- No. 6 Maryland women beat Old Dominion 95-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women beat Utah 70-55
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland hold off South Dakota St 62-55
- No. 22 Louisville women pull away to beat Marist 65-53
- No. 24 George Washington women edge No. 25 Iowa 81-77 in 2OT
- Defense helps No. 4 Lady Vols outlast Albany 63-55
- No. 13 Stanford women cruise past Missouri State 82-65
- Freshman Smith is Stanford's first international recruit
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat Eastern Washington 74-70
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Houston 82-78