No. 12 Oklahoma women top Northwestern State 96-35Thursday, Nov 29, 2012
Ellenberg was 5 of 7 from 3-point range and had five rebounds and six steals.
Nicole Kornet, replacing Manning in the starting lineup, scored a career-high 19 points. Nicole Griffin 12 and Morgan Hook added 10. Joanna McFarland came off the bench and pulled down 10 rebounds. All nine Sooners scored.
The Sooners were up by 10 before the Demons were able to hit their first basket, a 3-pointer by Janelle Perez. At halftime, the Sooners were up 45-19.
Tiandra Williams led the Demons with 10 points. Jasmine Bradley had six rebounds for the Demons (4-3), who shot just 26 percent from the field for the game.
Oklahoma coach Sherri Coale announced Thursday that Manning would miss the rest of the regular season because of a knee injury.
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- Williams' 29 leads No. 18 South Florida women past Butler
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25