No. 12 Oklahoma women top Northwestern State 96-35Thursday, Nov 29, 2012
Ellenberg was 5 of 7 from 3-point range and had five rebounds and six steals.
Nicole Kornet, replacing Manning in the starting lineup, scored a career-high 19 points. Nicole Griffin 12 and Morgan Hook added 10. Joanna McFarland came off the bench and pulled down 10 rebounds. All nine Sooners scored.
The Sooners were up by 10 before the Demons were able to hit their first basket, a 3-pointer by Janelle Perez. At halftime, the Sooners were up 45-19.
Tiandra Williams led the Demons with 10 points. Jasmine Bradley had six rebounds for the Demons (4-3), who shot just 26 percent from the field for the game.
Oklahoma coach Sherri Coale announced Thursday that Manning would miss the rest of the regular season because of a knee injury.
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37