Nikki Moody had 15 points and 10 assists for the Cyclones (5-0).
Cara Lutes scored 19 points for the Bulldogs (1-4), who shot 16.1 percent (5 of 31) in the first half and went 11:40 without a field goal as Iowa State built a 51-13 halftime lead.
It was Iowa State’s eighth win in the last nine games between the schools and tied the all-time series at 26 victories each. The winning margin of 42 points was bettered only by the 95-29 win (66 points) by the Cyclones in 1975.
Iowa State played its second game without star forward Chelsea Poppens, who suffered a concussion against Loyola Marymount on Nov. 23. She has plenty of time to rest before the team’s next game against Iowa on Dec. 6.
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37
- Disterhoft leads No. 25 Iowa women to 64-50 win over Houston
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 15 Duke women roll over Texas State 85-34 in Cancun
- No. 23 Syracuse women hold off Washington, 66-62