The Buckeyes (4-1) scored the first nine points and led 22-4 with 11:55 remaining in the first half after a 3-pointer by Hill. Amber Stokes scored 11 of her 13 points in the first half as Ohio State took a 42-25 halftime lead.
The Raiders (2-2) trailed 51-33 with 15:38 left in the game before Ohio State began a 9-0 run that included two steals by Stokes.
Ohio State shot 48.5 percent (33 of 68) for the game to Wright State’s 31.0 percent (18 of 58) and forced 22 turnovers by the Raiders. Hill had five steals and eight rebounds for the Buckeyes.
Kim Demmings scored 17 points to pace Wright State.
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37
- Disterhoft leads No. 25 Iowa women to 64-50 win over Houston
- Wilson lifts No. 2 South Carolina past No. 16 Arizona State
- No. 8 Mississippi St cruises past Norfolk State, 92-34
- No. 20 Michigan State women cruise past Cincinnati 103-63
- Mitchell leads No. 11 Ohio State to 75-65 defeat of Liberty
- No. 3 Irish use balanced effort to rout Denver 94-52
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 15 Duke women roll over Texas State 85-34 in Cancun
- No. 23 Syracuse women hold off Washington, 66-62
- Lyon leads No. 19 Northwestern women past Creighton, 75-52
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland hold off South Dakota St 62-55
- Blair wins 700th game as No. 10 Texas A&M women beat Cal
- No. 22 Louisville women pull away to beat Marist 65-53
- No. 24 George Washington women edge No. 25 Iowa 81-77 in 2OT