Maddie Manning and Aaryn Ellenberg scored 12 points apiece for Oklahoma and Whitney Hand added 10 points. Ellenberg, who scored 27 points in Saturday’s win over Oregon, hit four 3-pointers on Sunday.
It was 28-25 Sooners at halftime. Hawaii stayed close until Oklahoma took a double-digit lead with just under 13 minutes to play and pulled away.
Kamilah Martin had 11 points and 10 rebounds for Hawaii (2-5), which beat Oregon on Friday and lost to Arkansas Saturday.
- UConn remains No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll
- POLL ALERT: UConn unanimous No. 1 in AP women's basketball poll; Seton Hall, DePaul, UCLA in
- No. 13 Stanford women beat Purdue in OT, 71-65 at Gulf Coast
- Dayton upsets No. 22 Louisville at Gulf Coast Showcase 79-66
- Higgs helps No. 8 Texas defeat No. 4 Lady Vols 64-53
- Grant leads St. John's to 74-70 win over South Florida
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 2 South Carolina women beat Hawaii 67-51
- Dornstauder leads No. 16 Arizona St. past Bakersfield 60-47
- No. 8 Mississippi St. beats Savannah St. 92-25
- High-profile mid-major home games more common with women
- No. 12 Kentucky women cruise past Jackson State 92-24
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75