HONOLULU (AP)—Aaryn Ellenberg scored 27 points and No. 13 Oklahoma raced to a 100-61 win over Oregon Saturday in the Rainbow Wahine Showdown.
Nicole Kornet had 15 points and Morgan Hook scored 12 for the Sooners (4-1). Maddie Manning added 11 points and Portia Durrett had 10 points for Oklahoma, which opened up a 55-35 lead. Ellenberg made 7 of 12 shots from 3-point range and was 10 of 18 overall. The Sooners made 17 3-pointers in 38 tries.
Amanda Delgado scored 16 points to lead the Ducks (0-4) in the first meeting between the teams. Jillian Alleyne grabbed 23 rebounds for Oregon.
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- Williams' 29 leads No. 18 South Florida women past Butler
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25