Purdue (4-0) led 16-13 midway through the first half before going on a 23-6 run to close the period and take control of the game. Houser had five points during the burst as the Boilermakers led 39-19 at the half.
Marist (2-2) could only get within 18 points in the second half.
Emma O’Connor scored 10 points to lead the Red Foxes, who will face No. 2 UConn on Friday night. Purdue will play Wake Forest.
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 9 Oregon State beats UC Riverside 86-65
- No. 21 California women use 3-pointers to top Cal Poly 82-57
- Alston helps Ohio State women beat Wagner 106-47
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25
- Bulgak scores career-high 26 as No. 6 Florida St. beats UAB
- Mitchell fuels late run, No. 2 South Carolina beats UCLA
- No. 5 Baylor beats DePaul to win WNIT; Davis named MVP
- No. 20 Northwestern women race away from W. Michigan 86-62