Eide, who shot 10 of 17 from the floor, was the only player in double figures for the Jackrabbits (2-2). Katie Lingle had nine points and eight rebounds off the bench, and Leah Dietel had 10 rebounds.
Lindsey Moore scored 21 points and Jordan Hooper 15 for the Cornhuskers (3-1).
Nebraska led 40-39 in the second half when South Dakota State took control with a 15-5 run over a 4:32 stretch. During the surge, Lingle and Megan Waytashek had four points each and Hannah Strop added a 3-pointer.
The win was South Dakota State’s third in 16 games against ranked opponents since it moved to Division I for the 2004-05 season.
- No. 22 Louisville women pull away to beat Marist 65-53
- No. 3 Irish use balanced effort to rout Denver 94-52
- Chidom leads No. 15 Duke women to 86-48 win over Iowa State
- Bulgak helps No. 14 Florida State beat LIU 78-42
- Wiese and Weisner lead No. 7 Oregon State in rout of Hofstra
- No. 6 Maryland women beat Old Dominion 95-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women beat Utah 70-55
- No. 5 Baylor uses balanced offense to rout Cincinnati 72-34
- Blair wins 700th game as No. 10 Texas A&M women beat Cal
- No. 24 George Washington women edge No. 25 Iowa 81-77 in 2OT
- Defense helps No. 4 Lady Vols outlast Albany 63-55
- No. 13 Stanford women cruise past Missouri State 82-65
- Freshman Smith is Stanford's first international recruit
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat Eastern Washington 74-70
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Houston 82-78
- No. 15 Duke women defeat Idaho 74-68 in Cancun Challenge