Lemberger was 7 of 12 from the field for UCLA (2-0). She had three rebounds, two assists and a steal. Alyssia Brewer scored 15 points and snagged 16 rebounds. Markel Walker added 16 points and Jasmine Dixon had 11.
UCLA led by one point at halftime, 37-36.
Aaryn Ellenberg led the Sooners (1-1) with 24 points, including 7 of 9 from 3-point range. She was 7 of 13 from the field. Whitney Hand was 7 of 11 from the field and added 19 points and six rebounds. Nicole Griffin and Sharane Campbell each had 12 points.
At 19:02 in the second period, Hand made a 3-pointer to tie the game 39-39. But Brewer would make a layup and the free throw after being fouled by Griffin, putting the Bruins ahead. They would lead the rest of the game.
- UCLA women spend time over Thanksgiving helping others
- No. 1 UConn women breeze past Chattanooga 79-31
- POLL ALERT: UConn unanimous No. 1 in AP women's basketball poll; Seton Hall, DePaul, UCLA in
- No. 13 Stanford women beat Purdue in OT, 71-65 at Gulf Coast
- Dayton upsets No. 22 Louisville at Gulf Coast Showcase 79-66
- Higgs helps No. 8 Texas defeat No. 4 Lady Vols 64-53
- Grant leads St. John's to 74-70 win over South Florida
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- UConn remains No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 2 South Carolina women beat Hawaii 67-51
- Dornstauder leads No. 16 Arizona St. past Bakersfield 60-47
- No. 8 Mississippi St. beats Savannah St. 92-25
- High-profile mid-major home games more common with women
- No. 12 Kentucky women cruise past Jackson State 92-24
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49