Lister made 8 of 14 shots from the field and dished out a team-high five assists for the Commodores. Christina Foggie added 13 points and Tiffany Clark tallied eight points and seven rebounds.
Vanderbilt opened on a 13-0 run and quickly pushed that lead to 20 points, 24-4, behind a 3-pointer from Lister.
The Commodores played tough defense the rest of the way, forcing 20 turnovers and scoring 19 points off those errors.
Neither team managed any points in the paint.
Hannah Phillips led Lipscomb with 21 points on 8-of-17 shooting and a game-high eight rebounds, but no other Bison player scored over six points in the loss.
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat Eastern Washington 74-70
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Houston 82-78
- No. 15 Duke women defeat Idaho 74-68 in Cancun Challenge
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28