Hooper also grabbed 14 rebounds for Nebraska (2-0), which led 36-17 at the half. Lindsey Moore and Brandi Jeffery added 10 points for the Huskers.
Erica Covile led the Owls (1-1) with 10 points. Sally Kabengano had nine rebounds for Temple. The Owls shot 33 percent from the field and missed on all eight of their 3-point attempts.
Nebraska, coming off a season-opening win Friday over North Carolina A&T, shot only 32 percent from the field but did make seven 3-pointers and attempted 22 more shots than Temple.
- UCLA women spend time over Thanksgiving helping others
- No. 1 UConn women breeze past Chattanooga 79-31
- POLL ALERT: UConn unanimous No. 1 in AP women's basketball poll; Seton Hall, DePaul, UCLA in
- No. 13 Stanford women beat Purdue in OT, 71-65 at Gulf Coast
- Dayton upsets No. 22 Louisville at Gulf Coast Showcase 79-66
- Higgs helps No. 8 Texas defeat No. 4 Lady Vols 64-53
- Grant leads St. John's to 74-70 win over South Florida
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- UConn remains No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 2 South Carolina women beat Hawaii 67-51
- Dornstauder leads No. 16 Arizona St. past Bakersfield 60-47
- No. 8 Mississippi St. beats Savannah St. 92-25
- High-profile mid-major home games more common with women
- No. 12 Kentucky women cruise past Jackson State 92-24
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49