Five players scored in double figures for the Golden Bears. Brittany Boyd scored 16 points, Layshia Clarendon had 14 points and Afure Jemerigbe and Reshanda Gray chipped in 10 points apiece.
The Golden Bears led 14-0 six minutes into the game, with the five eventual double-figure scorers all contributing. Marybeth Egan’s 3-pointer finally got the Mountain Hawks on the board with 13:46 left in the half, but Cal kept going and led 44-20 at the break.
Kerry Kinek led Lehigh with 18 points and 11 rebounds.
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37
- Disterhoft leads No. 25 Iowa women to 64-50 win over Houston
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 15 Duke women roll over Texas State 85-34 in Cancun
- No. 23 Syracuse women hold off Washington, 66-62