Kaitlyn Burke scored 20 points and Emily Cady 10 for the sixth-seeded Cornhuskers (24-7), who advanced to Sunday’s final against No. 21 Purdue. The Boilermakers upset No. 9 Penn State 68-66 in the other semifinal.
Lindsey Moore added seven assists for Nebraska.
Samantha Prahalis scored 23 points for the second-seeded Buckeyes (25-6), who were denied a chance to win their fourth straight tournament title. Raven Ferguson added 13 points and Tayler Hill 10.
Trailing 24-11, Nebraska unleashed a 16-0 run late in the first half. Burke scored seven points during the spurt, which put the Huskers ahead 27-24 with 2:50 left. They led 36-30 at the break and stayed in control in the second half.
Nebraska is competing in its first Big Ten tournament.
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37
- Disterhoft leads No. 25 Iowa women to 64-50 win over Houston
- Wilson lifts No. 2 South Carolina past No. 16 Arizona State
- No. 8 Mississippi St cruises past Norfolk State, 92-34
- No. 20 Michigan State women cruise past Cincinnati 103-63
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 15 Duke women roll over Texas State 85-34 in Cancun
- No. 23 Syracuse women hold off Washington, 66-62
- Lyon leads No. 19 Northwestern women past Creighton, 75-52
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland hold off South Dakota St 62-55
- Blair wins 700th game as No. 10 Texas A&M women beat Cal