Moore hit 10 of 15 shots, including four 3-pointers, and had six assists and five steals for the sixth-seeded Cornhuskers (23-7). They’ll face No. 14 Ohio State (25-5) in the semifinals Saturday.
Nebraska’s Jordan Hooper had 15 points and 10 rebounds, while Emily Cady scored 13 points with 11 boards. Hailie Sample added 10 points.
Kamille Wahlin and Samantha Logic scored 17 points apiece to lead the third-seeded Hawkeyes (19-11). Morgan Johnson had 12 points and six blocks. Logic added eight rebounds and six assists.
Nebraska trailed by nine early in the second half. But the Huskers broke free from a 52-52 tie with a 7-0 spurt on baskets by Hooper and Cady and a 3-pointer by Moore, and they never trailed again.
- No. 20 Michigan State women cruise past Cincinnati 103-63
- Vivians leads No. 8 Mississippi St past Norfolk State, 92-34
- Mitchell leads No. 11 Ohio State to 75-65 defeat of Liberty
- No. 3 Irish use balanced effort to rout Denver 94-52
- Chidom leads No. 15 Duke women to 86-48 win over Iowa State
- Bulgak helps No. 14 Florida State beat LIU 78-42
- Wiese and Weisner lead No. 7 Oregon State in rout of Hofstra
- No. 6 Maryland women beat Old Dominion 95-49
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland hold off South Dakota St 62-55
- Blair wins 700th game as No. 10 Texas A&M women beat Cal
- No. 22 Louisville women pull away to beat Marist 65-53
- No. 24 George Washington women edge No. 25 Iowa 81-77 in 2OT
- Defense helps No. 4 Lady Vols outlast Albany 63-55
- No. 13 Stanford women cruise past Missouri State 82-65
- Freshman Smith is Stanford's first international recruit
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat Eastern Washington 74-70