Rebekah Gardner scored 21 points and Thea Lemberger 14 for UCLA (12-10, 7-4 Pac-12), which won its fourth straight.
Jazmine Perkins and April Cook had 13 points each for the Cougars (10-13, 4-7).
UCLA shot 51.8 percent (17 of 30) from the floor, enjoyed a 50-28 rebounding advantage and outscored Washington State 38-16 in the paint.
Walker’s triple-double was the fifth in school history and first since 2004. She scored 17 points in the second half as the Bruins used a 25-4 run over an eight-minute span to break the game open.
- Top-ranked UConn routs UC Davis 97-37
- Jones leads No. 2 Duke women past No. 16 Purdue
- No. 11 Colorado slips past Wyoming 63-59 on road
- No. 20 Iowa St. has no problem with N. Iowa 83-55
- No. 8 Maryland women beat Ohio State 67-55
- No. 7 Cardinals G Slaughter remains hospitalized
- No. 7 Louisville women rout Missouri St 91-49
- No. 23 Texas A&M rolls over San Diego St 72-35
- No. 25 Iowa beats No. 22 Syracuse 97-91
- Massengale off to fast start for No. 3 Lady Vols
- Achonwa leads No. 4 Irish women past No. 10 PSU
- Balance lifts No. 17 Oklahoma by W. Illinois 97-80
- No. 18 UNC topples No. 15 Nebraska 75-62
- Louisville's Slaughter having tests at hospital
- Sims leads No. 9 Baylor women to 113-73 win
- Louisville player collapses, taken to hospital