The Bulldogs (20-3, 9-1), who reached 20 wins for the sixth straight season, also got 10 points from Haiden Palmer. Taelor Karr had eight assists and Standish also had eight rebounds as Gonzaga outrebounded the Pilots 53-33.
Cassandra Brown scored a career-high 22 points to lead Portland (8-10, 1-9), which was without injured point guard ReZina TecleMariam. Natalie Day added 12 points.
Gonzaga scored the first seven points and was up by 11 midway through the first half but had to close with a 10-0 run to lead 38-24 at intermission. The Bulldogs led by as many as 27 in the second half as Portland shot just 33 percent.
- Top-ranked UConn routs UC Davis 97-37
- Jones leads No. 2 Duke women past No. 16 Purdue
- No. 11 Colorado slips past Wyoming 63-59 on road
- No. 20 Iowa St. has no problem with N. Iowa 83-55
- No. 8 Maryland women beat Ohio State 67-55
- No. 7 Cardinals G Slaughter remains hospitalized
- No. 7 Louisville women rout Missouri St 91-49
- No. 23 Texas A&M rolls over San Diego St 72-35
- No. 25 Iowa beats No. 22 Syracuse 97-91
- Massengale off to fast start for No. 3 Lady Vols
- Achonwa leads No. 4 Irish women past No. 10 PSU
- Balance lifts No. 17 Oklahoma by W. Illinois 97-80
- No. 18 UNC topples No. 15 Nebraska 75-62
- Louisville's Slaughter having tests at hospital
- Sims leads No. 9 Baylor women to 113-73 win
- Louisville player collapses, taken to hospital