The Bulldogs (20-3, 9-1), who reached 20 wins for the sixth straight season, also got 10 points from Haiden Palmer. Taelor Karr had eight assists and Standish also had eight rebounds as Gonzaga outrebounded the Pilots 53-33.
Cassandra Brown scored a career-high 22 points to lead Portland (8-10, 1-9), which was without injured point guard ReZina TecleMariam. Natalie Day added 12 points.
Gonzaga scored the first seven points and was up by 11 midway through the first half but had to close with a 10-0 run to lead 38-24 at intermission. The Bulldogs led by as many as 27 in the second half as Portland shot just 33 percent.
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 15 Duke women roll over Texas State 85-34 in Cancun
- No. 23 Syracuse women hold off Washington, 66-62
- Lyon leads No. 19 Northwestern women past Creighton, 75-52
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37
- Disterhoft leads No. 25 Iowa women to 64-50 win over Houston
- Wilson lifts No. 2 South Carolina past No. 16 Arizona State
- No. 8 Mississippi St cruises past Norfolk State, 92-34