FAIRBORN, Ohio (AP)—Julie Wojta had 22 points and a career-high 17 rebounds as No. 14 Wisconsin-Green Bay tied a school record with its 34th straight regular-season victory, defeating Wright State 68-50 Thursday night in the Horizon League.
Green Bay (14-0, 4-0) broke the game open with an 18-2 run in the first half and forced the Raiders (11-6, 4-1) into 31 turnovers. The Phoenix, which have won 30 straight regular-season league games, has forced an average of 26.6 turnovers this season.
Wright State, which trailed 39-23 at halftime, pulled to 52-38 with 7:24 left. Green Bay countered with consecutive 3-pointers by Adrian Ritchie and Sarah Eichler to spark a 10-2 run.
Ritchie added 19 points for Green Bay and Eichler scored 11.
Point guard Kim Demmings scored 18 points to lead Wright State but committed nine turnovers. Molly Fox added 16 points and 11 rebounds for the Raiders, who had won four straight.
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37