The Cornhuskers (14-1, 3-0 Big Ten) trailed by as many as eight points before a late 12-2 run led to their eighth straight win.
Moore gave the Huskers a 61-60 lead with a 3-pointer, and Brandi Jeffery’s 3 made it 70-62 with 3:04 left. The Hawkeyes closed within 73-70 with 1:21 to go, but Jeffery forced a tie-up with Iowa’s Kamille Wahlin to give the ball back to Nebraska.
Jaime Printy scored 27 points and Morgan Johnson had 21 points and 12 rebounds for the Hawkeyes (10-7, 2-2), who were just 2 of 16 from 3-point range.
- SE Louisiana penalized by NCAA over eligibility
- UConn women remain No. 1 in AP Poll
- No. 2 Duke women beat No. 17 Oklahoma 94-85
- No. 20 Iowa State turns back CS Fullerton 79-52
- No. 3 Lady Vols pull away from Texas 75-61
- No. 12 South Carolina rolls past Charlotte 76-61
- No. 7 Louisville women beat Wright State 99-40
- Balance lifts No. 11 Colorado past Illinois 79-56
- 5 things to know about the women's hoops poll
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- Hooper, No. 15 Nebraska beat Utah St. 95-75
- Lucas leads Penn State women past Georgetown
- No. 16 Purdue overpowers IPFW in 91-70 win
- No. 24 Gonzaga hangs on to beat Ohio State 59-58
- No. 23 Texas A&M holds off Washington 74-68
- Broken sprinkler, fire alarm delay CU-Illinois