GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP)—Julie Wojta scored 15 points in 25 minutes and Adrian Ritchie had nine points and eight rebounds as No. 18 Green Bay rolled to a 76-49 victory over Loyola of Chicago on Saturday.
Wojta also eight rebounds, four assists and four steals for the Phoenix (12-0, 2-0 Horizon League). Ritchie had six assists. Green Bay held the Ramblers (6-7, 1-1) to 37.5 percent shooting and forced 34 turnovers to extend its winning streak to 28 games against conference foes.
Green Bay trailed 10-8 before a 14-0 run over 5 minutes, 49 seconds. The spurt was highlighted by an entry pass inside to Wojta, whose tip pass to the wing set up an uncontested 3-pointer by Ritchie. Later in the half, Green Bay held the Ramblers without a basket for 5:02 as it built a 45-24 halftime.
Simone Law and Abby Skube scored 10 points apiece for Loyola.
- Dayton upsets No. 22 Louisville at Gulf Coast Showcase 79-66
- Higgs helps No. 8 Texas defeat No. 4 Lady Vols 64-53
- Grant leads St. John's to 74-70 win over South Florida
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- No. 8 Mississippi St. beats Savannah St. 92-25
- High-profile mid-major home games more common with women
- No. 12 Kentucky women cruise past Jackson State 92-24
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty