GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP)—Julie Wojta scored 15 points in 25 minutes and Adrian Ritchie had nine points and eight rebounds as No. 18 Green Bay rolled to a 76-49 victory over Loyola of Chicago on Saturday.
Wojta also eight rebounds, four assists and four steals for the Phoenix (12-0, 2-0 Horizon League). Ritchie had six assists. Green Bay held the Ramblers (6-7, 1-1) to 37.5 percent shooting and forced 34 turnovers to extend its winning streak to 28 games against conference foes.
Green Bay trailed 10-8 before a 14-0 run over 5 minutes, 49 seconds. The spurt was highlighted by an entry pass inside to Wojta, whose tip pass to the wing set up an uncontested 3-pointer by Ritchie. Later in the half, Green Bay held the Ramblers without a basket for 5:02 as it built a 45-24 halftime.
Simone Law and Abby Skube scored 10 points apiece for Loyola.
- Green Bay women beat Loyola 76-49
- All Aboard! Maryland women ride rails to NCAA regional
- Romero breaks out of slump at right time for Florida State
- Three freshman starters help Oregon to Sweet 16
- Baylor heads to Oklahoma City, site of both cheers and tears
- Travel challenges just part of NCAA Tournament for Stanford
- Staley: South Carolina's Gray will play in Sweet 16
- Quinnipiac seeks another upset against top seed South Carolina
- Tipping Off: Baylor women hope for better luck in OKC
- Notre Dame looks to move on without injured forward Turner
- Washington's high-scoring Plum leaves opponents befuddled
- NC Central fires women's basketball coach Vanessa Taylor
- Notre Dame shifts gears for Ohio St after losing Turner
- Semrau, Florida State focused on Oregon State
- Illinois hires Fahey as next women's basketball coach
- Baylor, Louisville cross paths again