Lydia Bauer added 14 points for the Phoenix (9-0). Megan Lukan and Breannah Ranger each scored 12 and Jenny Gilbertson added a career-high 10. Green Bay, (9-0), coming off a 12-day layoff, never trailed and built a 23-point halftime lead.
Ball State (5-7) was led by Shanee’ Jackson’s nine points. The Cardinals fell to 0-5 against Horizon League opponents this season.
The Phoenix have won 28 straight regular season games and can wrap up their second undefeated non-conference season in program history with a win at Wisconsin on Friday.
- Grant leads St. John's to 74-70 win over South Florida
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska