Foggie hit her first five shots including a trio of 3-pointers and poured in 13 of Vanderbilt’s first 19 points. Tiffany Clarke added 12 of her 14 points in the second half, while Jasmine Lister had a career-high nine assists along with 10 points for the Commodores (9-0).
Cheyenne Parker, a 6-4 sophomore, had a double-double for High Point (4-3) with 19 points and 13 rebounds. Shamia Brown scored 11 of her 13 points after halftime, and Tayler Tremblay and Laura Whitt chipped in with 11 points apiece.
The Panthers cut a 32-15 halftime deficit to 7 points with a 12-2 spurt to open the second half. Whitt hit back-to-back 3-pointers, sandwiched around two Foggie free throws, to start off the run.
But Foggie had back-to-back steals to score five straight points, converting a three-point play to help Vanderbilt go up again by 17 points, 53-36.
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37
- Disterhoft leads No. 25 Iowa women to 64-50 win over Houston
- Wilson lifts No. 2 South Carolina past No. 16 Arizona State
- No. 8 Mississippi St cruises past Norfolk State, 92-34
- No. 20 Michigan State women cruise past Cincinnati 103-63
- Mitchell leads No. 11 Ohio State to 75-65 defeat of Liberty
- No. 3 Irish use balanced effort to rout Denver 94-52
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 15 Duke women roll over Texas State 85-34 in Cancun
- No. 23 Syracuse women hold off Washington, 66-62
- Lyon leads No. 19 Northwestern women past Creighton, 75-52
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland hold off South Dakota St 62-55
- Blair wins 700th game as No. 10 Texas A&M women beat Cal
- No. 22 Louisville women pull away to beat Marist 65-53
- No. 24 George Washington women edge No. 25 Iowa 81-77 in 2OT