No. 25 Vanderbilt women beat Austin Peay 83-51Wednesday, Nov 30, 2011
After scoring 21 in an upset of then-No. 12 Oklahoma on Saturday, Foggie picked up where she left off for Vanderbilt (7-0). She had 14 points by halftime and was perfect on eight free throws.
Shyra Brown led the Lady Govs (2-4) with 13 points and reserve Leslie Martinez had career highs of 10 points and 11 rebounds.
Stephanie Holzer scored 15 points for Vanderbilt. Jordan Coleman added a season-high 13 and Kady Schrann had 11. Tiffany Clarke matched a season best with 10 rebounds.
On the road for the first time this season, the Commodores trailed just once — in the first 30 seconds. They pulled away early with a 19-4 run as Clarke’s layup with 5:38 to go in the opening half stretched the lead to 31-11.
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 9 Oregon State beats UC Riverside 86-65
- No. 21 California women use 3-pointers to top Cal Poly 82-57
- Alston helps Ohio State women beat Wagner 106-47
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25
- Bulgak scores career-high 26 as No. 6 Florida St. beats UAB
- Mitchell fuels late run, No. 2 South Carolina beats UCLA
- No. 5 Baylor beats DePaul to win WNIT; Davis named MVP
- No. 20 Northwestern women race away from W. Michigan 86-62