Tia Magee scored 12 points and Alexa Roche had 10 points and seven rebounds for Georgetown (5-2).
UNLV (6-1) was led by Jamie Smith with 14 points and 10 rebounds and Kelli Thompson added with 12 points.
Up 41-35, the Hoyas went on an 11-0 run left in the game on Rodgers’ two consecutive three-pointers that were followed by Roche’s three-pointer and layup with 6:15 to go.
UNLV went scoreless for 6:39 during the run.
The Hoyas led 30-22 at halftime, as Magee led all scorers with 10 points.
- Freshman Smith is Stanford's first international recruit
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat Eastern Washington 74-70
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Houston 82-78
- No. 15 Duke women defeat Idaho 74-68 in Cancun Challenge
- No. 8 Texas has easy time with Hampton, 79-52
- No. 12 Kentucky women roll past Eastern Michigan 89-67
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28