Prahalis has 25 as No. 18 Buckeyes top Stony BrookFriday, Nov 25, 2011
Prahalis equaled her season scoring average of 15 in the first half, despite sitting the final 5 minutes, and the Buckeyes (4-0) forced Stony Brook into missing 24 of its first 26 shots. Ohio State took a 42-12 lead into halftime, the fewest points the Buckeyes have allowed in a first half since leading Longwood 41-9 on Nov. 30, 2006.
The Buckeyes scored the game’s first 10 points and it was all Prahalis, who had eight points and assisted on the other basket in the opening run. Tayler Hill added 16 points for the Buckeyes, who face No. 20 LSU at home on Sunday.
Jessica Previlon had seven points for Stony Brook (1-4).
- No. 8 Mississippi State beats Mississippi Valley 109-37
- Santa Clara women stun No. 13 Stanford 61-58
- No. 3 Notre Dame runs away from Valparaiso
- DeShields helps No. 4 Tennessee outlast Chattanooga 59-57
- UConn stays No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll; Iowa in at 25
- Bulgak scores career-high 26 as No. 6 Florida St. beats UAB
- Mitchell fuels late run, No. 2 South Carolina beats UCLA
- No. 5 Baylor beats DePaul to win WNIT; Davis named MVP
- No. 14 Florida State women trounce North Florida 80-28
- No. 24 George Washington women beat Fresno State 61-53
- Stewart reaches 2,000 points as UConn beats KState 97-57
- No. 23 Syracuse women beat Morgan State 90-61
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 9 Oregon State beats UC Riverside 86-65
- No. 21 California women use 3-pointers to top Cal Poly 82-57
- Alston helps Ohio State women beat Wagner 106-47