The Wildcats (3-0) forced Northeastern into 37 turnovers two days after they set a school record forcing Jacksonville State into 48 turnovers Tuesday. Kentucky’s opponents are averaging 35 turnovers this season against the Wildcats’ full-court press.
After Northeastern’s Jewel Tunstall scored the game’s first basket, Kentucky went on a 26-4 run over an 8-minute stretch that put the game out of reach early. Over that span, 18 of Kentucky’s points came off Northeastern turnovers.
Mathies was one of four Wildcats to finish in double figures; Keyla Snowden finished with 14 points, Azia Bishop had 12 and Bria Goss had 11.
Tunstall led the Huskies (0-3) with 12 points.
- Jones helps No. 6 Maryland rout Pittsburgh 70-49
- No. 21 Oklahoma women defeat Boston College 76-61
- Cable helps No. 3 Notre Dame beat UCLA 92-84 in overtime
- No. 2 South Carolina beats Cal State Bakersfield 90-71
- Davis scores 30 points to help No. 5 Baylor beat Michigan St
- Mitchell matches Ohio State women's record with 42 points
- Weisner leads No. 7 Oregon State women past Arkansas
- No. 1 UConn earns 40th consecutive win, 88-46 over Nebraska
- No. 16 Arizona State women run away from Hawaii, 75-49
- No. 19 Northwestern women beat East Carolina 78-75
- Purdue women edge No. 22 Louisville 62-60
- No. 23 Syracuse women pull away from Fordham 76-54
- Cowling, No. 16 Cal women escape, 77-72 over Liberty
- Smith leads No. 13 Stanford women past Dayton 74-66
- Wright State women rally past No. 24 George Washington 77-71
- No. 14 Florida State women beat Sam Houston State 94-37