No. 23 Iowa State routs Kansas 72-36
Chelsea Poppens added 13 points and seven rebounds as the Cyclones (21-8, 9-6 in Big 12) won their fourth straight.
Monica Engelman scored 13 points to lead Kansas (19-10, 6-9). Leading scorer Carolyn Davis was held to six points.
The Cyclones outscored the Jayhawks 47-16 in the second half, including a 20-3 run, to take a 28-point lead with 6:20 left in the game.
Despite 10 first-half turnovers, the Cyclones were able to muster up enough offense to take a 25-20 lead at halftime.
- UCLA women spend time over Thanksgiving helping others
- No. 1 UConn women breeze past Chattanooga 79-31
- POLL ALERT: UConn unanimous No. 1 in AP women's basketball poll; Seton Hall, DePaul, UCLA in
- No. 13 Stanford women beat Purdue in OT, 71-65 at Gulf Coast
- Dayton upsets No. 22 Louisville at Gulf Coast Showcase 79-66
- Higgs helps No. 8 Texas defeat No. 4 Lady Vols 64-53
- Grant leads St. John's to 74-70 win over South Florida
- UConn remains No. 1 in AP women's hoops poll
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- No. 2 South Carolina women beat Hawaii 67-51
- Dornstauder leads No. 16 Arizona St. past Bakersfield 60-47
- No. 8 Mississippi St. beats Savannah St. 92-25
- High-profile mid-major home games more common with women
- No. 12 Kentucky women cruise past Jackson State 92-24