Harris leads No. 22 Arkansas past Furman 88-47
Ashley Daniels had 15 points and 10 rebounds for the Razorbacks (12-0).
The game was Arkansas’ first since defeating No. 15 Oklahoma on Dec. 19 and its final nonconference matchup before opening Southeastern Conference play. The 12-0 start is the second-best in school history, only behind a 15-0 start three seasons ago.
Arkansas opened on a 19-4 run, capped by jumper by Keira Peak. The Razorbacks held the Paladins (6-6) to 30.3 percent shooting in the first half on their way to a 44-23 halftime lead.
Kelly O’Connor led Furman with 10 points.
Sarah Watkins scored 12 points for Arkansas, Quistelle Williams had 11 and C’eira Ricketts added 10.
- Massengale off to fast start for No. 3 Lady Vols
- Achonwa leads No. 4 Irish women past No. 10 PSU
- Balance lifts No. 17 Oklahoma by W. Illinois 97-80
- No. 18 UNC topples No. 15 Nebraska 75-62
- Louisville's Slaughter having tests at hospital
- Sims leads No. 9 Baylor women to 113-73 win
- Louisville player collapses, taken to hospital
- No. 24 Gonzaga's balance crushes Fairfield 82-42
- No. 11 Colorado slips past Wyoming 63-59 on road
- No. 20 Iowa St. has no problem with N. Iowa 83-55
- No. 8 Maryland women beat Ohio State 67-55
- No. 7 Cardinals G Slaughter remains hospitalized
- No. 7 Louisville women rout Missouri St 91-49
- No. 23 Texas A&M rolls over San Diego St 72-35
- No. 13 LSU defeats Indiana State 83-66
- Mitchell, No. 12 S. Carolina whip NC Central 79-27