Missouri shocks No. 12 Georgetown
Christine Flores and Jasmyn Otote both had 12 points and keyed a late-run for Missouri (2-2).
Leading 39-38 with 7:48 left, Missouri scored 10 straight points on four free throws by Flores and back-to-back 3-pointers by Otote to take an 11-point lead with just over 5 minutes left.
Georgetown tried to rally, scoring the next seven points to cut its deficit to 49-45 on Adria Crawford’s two free throws with 1:06 left.
The Tigers hit five of their six free throws, including four by Brown, in the final 63 seconds to seal the win.
Sugar Rodgers scored 13 points and Monica McNutt added 10 for the Hoyas (4-1). The two combined to go 10 for 31 from the field as Georgetown shot just 33 percent from the floor.
- 5 things to know about the women's hoops poll
- The Women's Top Twenty Five
- Hooper, No. 15 Nebraska beat Utah St. 95-75
- Lucas leads Penn State women past Georgetown
- No. 16 Purdue overpowers IPFW in 91-70 win
- No. 24 Gonzaga hangs on to beat Ohio State 59-58
- No. 23 Texas A&M holds off Washington 74-68
- Broken sprinkler, fire alarm delay CU-Illinois
- UConn women remain No. 1 in AP Poll
- No. 2 Duke women beat No. 17 Oklahoma 94-85
- No. 20 Iowa State turns back CS Fullerton 79-52
- No. 3 Lady Vols pull away from Texas 75-61
- No. 12 South Carolina rolls past Charlotte 76-61
- No. 7 Louisville women beat Wright State 99-40
- Balance lifts No. 11 Colorado past Illinois 79-56
- Gray, No. 21 Cal edge Pacific in OT, 68-66