DAYTON, Ohio (AP)—Connor Kacsor rushed for a career-best 244 yards and two touchdowns as Dayton defeated Davidson 40-8 Saturday.
Dayton (3-2, 1-1 Pioneer League) bolted to a 27-0 lead. Kacsor’s longest rush of the day, a 32-yard score, opened the third quarter. Kascor, who had 110 yards rushing in the first half, added a 17-yard TD in the fourth.
Kascor was eight yards short of surpassing Jermaine Bailey’s single game school rushing record. Quarterback Will Bardo ran for a 13-yard touchdown and hit Gabe Macis for a 20-yard TD as the Flyers rolled up 438 offensive yards.
Davidson (0-5, 0-2) finally scored when quarterback J. Carkhuff rushed for a 2-yard TD with 11:10 left to play. William Morris led the Wildcats with 7 catches for 93 yards, including a 40-yard catch.
The game was stopped due to lightning with 7:46 to play in the fourth quarter.
Head to Head - Week 6
- Colorado AD confirms rumors of Big 12's demise; commish remains silent
- Duke QB Sirk out with ruptured left Achilles tendon
- Stanford assistant Randy Hart retires after 46-year career
- Towson adds former Oregon QB Mahalak
- Ex-South Carolina coach Spurrier to serve as ambassador
- USC athletic director Pat Haden to step down in June