JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP)—Kade Bell completed 18 of 34 passes for 276 yards and three touchdowns as Jacksonville rolled over Morehead State 69-19 in a Pioneer League game on Saturday.
Bell and the Dolphins (1-2, 1-0) were in control throughout, compiling a whopping 719 yards of total offense. Orlando Thomas rushed for 176 yards and two touchdowns while D’Andre Randle caught eight passes for 134 yards and one touchdown.
The Dolphins outscored Morehead (0-3, 0-1) 28-3 in the final quarter.
Morehead quarterback Austin Gahafer struggled, completing just 11 of 38 passes for 93 yards. Brandon Reeves was the leading Eagles rusher with 86 yards.
Head to Head - Week 3
- Let’s try this again: Pitt makes Paul Chryst its third head coach of 2011
- Iowa State loses WR Montgomery, RB Thomas
- Oklahoma defensive line coach Reynolds leaving
- AP Source: Ole Miss football cited in 13 of 28 violations
- Julius Brown joins Utah State's staff as cornerbacks coach
- Stanford assistant Randy Hart retires after 46-year career