Drake tops Jacksonville 32-29 for PFL title shareSaturday, Nov 17, 2012
The conference title is the second straight for the Bulldogs (8-3, 7-1), and marks the first time Drake has won consecutive league championships since 1931.
Jacksonville (7-4, 5-3) overcame a 17-5 halftime deficit in the third quarter on Andre Addison’s 50-yard interception return for a touchdown and a 32-yard TD pass from Trevius Folston to D’Andre Randle.
Piatkowski was 25-of-34 passing for 277 yards.
Drake’s halftime lead came from a 2-yard touchdown from Scott, a 1-yard TD pass from Piatkowski to Kevin Marshall and a 22-yard field goal by Cam Bohnert.
Head to Head - Week 12
- Jordan Jefferson and friends eluding the heat in Baton Rouge bar fight
- Duke QB Sirk out with ruptured left Achilles tendon
- Stanford assistant Randy Hart retires after 46-year career
- Towson adds former Oregon QB Mahalak
- Ex-South Carolina coach Spurrier to serve as ambassador
- USC athletic director Pat Haden to step down in June