Tennessee-Martin beats Tennessee State 35-26Saturday, Nov 17, 2012
Tennessee-Martin (8-3, 6-2 Ohio Valley Conference) had a 28-6 lead with 2:47 left in the third quarter, but the Tigers had a scoring surge in the fourth quarter, scoring three touchdowns.
Bowens’ last touchdown pass to Leonard occurred with 1:55 left in game. But Tennessee-Martin put the game away, answering with a 33-yard touchdown pass from Carr to Quentin Sims.
Carr went 21-of-40 passing for 276 yards and threw one interception.
German threw for 355 yards, three touchdowns and two interceptions for the Tigers (8-3, 4-3). Trabis Ward finished with 106 yards rushing.
Head to Head - Week 12
- Tennessee-Martin beats Tennessee State 35-26
- Ex-Broncos RB Montee Ball arrested in domestic case
- Oregon RB Thomas Tyner takes medical retirement
- Prosecutors seek to restore Penn State officials' charges
- Riley announces departure of Nebraska DL coach Hank Hughes
- Committee to consider expanding replay in targeting calls