North Dakota State beats Illinois State 38-20Saturday, Nov 17, 2012
NORMAL, Ill. (AP)—Sam Ojuri and John Crockett each rushed for more than 100 yards and a touchdown, Marcus Williams returned a kickoff a career-long 98 yards for a score, and North Dakota State won the Missouri Valley Conference title Saturday, beating Illinois State 38-20 in both teams’ regular-season finale.
Ojuri had 118 yards on the ground, including a 1-yard TD that capped a 21-point fourth quarter for the Bison (10-1, 7-1). Crockett scored on a 5-yard run and totaled 109 yards rushing.
Brock Jensen added two short rushing scores for NDSU, which improved to 11-0 on the road the past two seasons. Jensen had just 96 yards passing, but NDSU rolled up 274 yards on the ground.
Head to Head - Week 12
- Ohio whips ULM 45-14 to win Independence Bowl
- USC athletic director Pat Haden to step down in June
- Boston College adds former Syracuse coach Paul Pasqualoni
- TCU vs. Texas game moved to Friday after Thanksgiving
- Big 12 leaders agree to single voice dealing with big issues
- Syracuse dismisses 2 football players for rules violations