DePaul Garrett rushed for 61 yards on 15 carries for the Cardinals (4-7, 1-5 Southland Conference), and backup quarterback Caleb Berry ran for 70 yards and a TD. Berry’s 16-yard touchdown run early in the fourth quarter gave the Cardinals a 27-17 lead.
Marcus Washington rushed for 104 yards and a touchdown on 15 attempts for the Colonels (1-8, 0-6).
Mossakowski was 15 of 24 for 168 yards with two interceptions. He took a big hit while throwing the second interception and left the game.
Barry Ford had nine catches for 111 yards and a TD for Lamar.
Head to Head - Week 11
- Alabama also national champion of interesting football crime
- Ex-Broncos RB Montee Ball arrested in domestic case
- Oregon RB Thomas Tyner takes medical retirement
- Prosecutors seek to restore Penn State officials' charges
- Riley announces departure of Nebraska DL coach Hank Hughes
- Committee to consider expanding replay in targeting calls