The score came at the end of a nine play, 80-yard drive. Skon completed 5 of 5 passes on the drive for 92 yards, including a pair of passes to Macari, who finished the day with seven grabs for 71 yards.
Skon was 19-of-29 passing in the game for 231 yards and the score.
Macari’s touchdown put Georgetown (5-5, 2-2 Patriot League) up 10-0 following Matt MacZura’s 20-yard field goal in the first quarter.
Bucknell’s Sean Cobelli hit a 37-yard field goal in the fourth quarter, ending the Hoyas’ shutout bid.
The Bison (2-8, 0-5) managed just 168 yards of offense and seven first downs to Georgetown’s 22.
The win snapped a four-game losing streak in the series for Georgetwon.
Head to Head - Week 11
- '09 Rewind: Counting down the season's most surreal moments
- Ex-Broncos RB Montee Ball arrested in domestic case
- Oregon RB Thomas Tyner takes medical retirement
- Prosecutors seek to restore Penn State officials' charges
- Riley announces departure of Nebraska DL coach Hank Hughes
- Committee to consider expanding replay in targeting calls