Lancaster, who also threw for 260 yards and found Dylan Johnson and Zach Wolfe for scores, completed five passes for 61 yards after a punt pinned the Bulldogs (8-2, 7-0 Pioneer League) at their own 5, trailing 16-13 with 2:55 left. Jacksonville’s second pass-interference penalty on the drive gave Butler a first down at the Jacksonville 2.
Three plays later, the Bulldogs went for the win on fourth down and Lancaster got the job done.
Head to Head - Week 10
- Nostalgia: When Bevo was barbecue, and other trials of Texas' most famous longhorn
- Ex-Broncos RB Montee Ball arrested in domestic case
- TCU vs. Texas game moved to Friday after Thanksgiving
- Big 12 unlikely to have football title game in '16
- Committee to consider expanding replay in targeting calls
- Michigan's man: Top recruit Rashan Gary picks Wolverines