Flanders had 7-, 1-, 59- and 10-yard scoring runs for the Bearkats (6-2, 4-1 Southland Conference), who won their fifth straight. It was the 20th 100-yard game of his career.
Sam Houston State compiled 508 yards of offense, 391 on the ground.
Kevin Johnson had the only score for the Cardinals (3-6, 0-4) on an 89-yard kickoff return.
Head to Head - Week 9
- Tennessee-Wisconsin Preview
- Ex-OSU star Clarett admits DUI, gets 2 years' probation
- USC AD Pat Haden suffers episode of light-headedness
- AP Source: Ole Miss football cited in 13 of 28 violations
- Julius Brown joins Utah State's staff as cornerbacks coach
- Stanford assistant Randy Hart retires after 46-year career
- Ainge leads Tennessee past Wisconsin 21-17 in Outback Bowl
- Iowa State loses WR Montgomery, RB Thomas
- Ex-Gophers lineman Luke McAvoy recounts coming out as gay
- Duke QB Sirk out with ruptured left Achilles tendon
- SEC targets spring break practices in reaction to Harbaugh
- Ex-Broncos RB Montee Ball won't face felony in domestic case