CCSU comes back to beat St. Francis (Pa.) 32-30Saturday, Oct 27, 2012
NEW BRITAIN, Conn. (AP)—Rob Hollomon rushed for three touchdowns, and Central Connecticut State took the lead for good in the fourth quarter and held off St. Francis (Pa.) 32-30 in a Northeast Conference game on Saturday afternoon.
Hollomon, who also caught two passes for 80 yards, finished with 207 yards rushing on 24 carries for the Blue Devils (2-6, 2-3).
SanGiacomo completed 8 of 14 passes for 212 yards to lead the Blue Devils to their third consecutive game of 30-plus points.
Keion Wade led St. Francis with 129 yards rushing and two touchdowns.
Head to Head - Week 9
- CCSU comes back to beat St. Francis (Pa.) 32-30
- Ex-Broncos RB Montee Ball arrested in domestic case
- Oregon RB Thomas Tyner takes medical retirement
- Prosecutors seek to restore Penn State officials' charges
- Riley announces departure of Nebraska DL coach Hank Hughes
- Committee to consider expanding replay in targeting calls