Brown leads Illinois St. to 33-21 win over N. IowaSaturday, Oct 27, 2012
Cameron Hunt got the scoring started for Illinois State (7-2, 4-2 Missouri Valley) with a 19-yard run into the end zone. Darrelynn Dunn rushed in for a 1-yard touchdown in the fourth for the Redbirds.
Sawyer Kollmorgen was 20 of 48 for 218 yards for Northern Iowa (2-6, 1-4). Kollmorgen kept the ball for the Panthers first touchdown, scoring on a 6-yard run. He later threw a 2-yard TD pass to Chad Owens. David Johnson scored on a 5-yard run in the fourth, finishing with 20 carries for 118 yards.
Head to Head - Week 9
- Bruins blank Oregon 16-0 to eliminate Ducks from Rose Bowl race
- USC athletic director Pat Haden to step down in June
- Boston College adds former Syracuse coach Paul Pasqualoni
- TCU vs. Texas game moved to Friday after Thanksgiving
- Big 12 leaders agree to single voice dealing with big issues
- Syracuse dismisses 2 football players for rules violations