Adam Muema ran for 143 yards on 21 carries and Walter Kazee added 105 yards and a touchdown on 21 rushes for the Aztecs (6-3, 4-1 Mountain West). It was the second time this season both runners eclipsed 100 yards in the same game.
Dingwell, a sophomore, became the first-string QB for San Diego State after Ryan Katz suffered a season-ending broken ankle last week. Dingwell came off the bench to throw for three TDs to rally the Aztecs to an overtime victory at Nevada.
Tim Cornett ran for 127 yards and a touchdown for the Rebels (1-8, 1-3).
Head to Head - Week 9
- Late Texas-San Antonio FG nips South Alabama 33-31
- Ex-Broncos RB Montee Ball arrested in domestic case
- Oregon RB Thomas Tyner takes medical retirement
- Prosecutors seek to restore Penn State officials' charges
- Riley announces departure of Nebraska DL coach Hank Hughes
- Committee to consider expanding replay in targeting calls