Tennessee-Martin edges Southeast Missouri 27-17Saturday, Oct 20, 2012
Tevin Barksdale ran for 107 yards in 11 carries for the Skyhawks (6-2, 4-1 Ohio Valley). Jason McNair’s 3-yard touchdown with 1:25 left to give Tennessee-Martin a 10-point lead, and the Skyhawks held on by getting three turnovers in the fourth quarter, two interceptions and a fumble.
Tennessee-Martin also benefited from a turnover late in the first half. After Carr’s 3-yard scoring pass to Quentin Sims with 22 seconds left gave the Skyhawks a 14-10 lead, the Redhawks fumbled the kickoff and UTM recovered at the 25. Two passes to Sims set up Cody Sandlin’s 32-yard field goal that made it 17-10 at halftime.
Head to Head - Week 8
- Tennessee-Martin edges Southeast Missouri 27-17
- Replay officials could have more say in targeting penalties
- Cal hires Spavital as offensive coordinator
- Ex-president's lawsuits target Penn State, Sandusky report
- Ex-OSU star Clarett admits DUI, gets 2 years' probation
- USC AD Pat Haden suffers episode of light-headedness