Browning, Louisiana-Monroe roll over Tulane 63-10Saturday, Sep 29, 2012
The junior was 15-of-21 for 253 yards as the Warhawks (2-2) gained 553 yards and scored their most points since moving to the Football Bowl Subdivision level in 1994.
The Green Wave (0-4) lost their 14th straight and had just 151 yards total offense.
After Browning’s first scoring pass, a 3-yarder to Kevin Steed, made it 14-0 in the first quarter, D.J. Ponder, the third Tulane starting quarterback in three weeks, was intercepted by R.J. Young. Young fumbled at the Tulane 6 after returning it 49 yards, but Ray Stovall recovered the ball in the end zone to score.
Browning threw for second-quarter scores of 29 yards to Je’Ron Hamm and 38 yards to Tavarese Mays, and Darius Lively’s 6-yard interception return touchdown in the third quarter put the Warhawks up 56-3.
Head to Head - Week 5
- Auburn gymnast drops the Heisman pose in Alabama’s house: A lesson in stiffarm etiquette
- Iowa State loses WR Montgomery, RB Thomas
- Family awarded $53M in Kyle Field deadly demolition accident
- Oklahoma defensive line coach Reynolds leaving
- Julius Brown joins Utah State's staff as cornerbacks coach
- Duke QB Sirk out with ruptured left Achilles tendon