Soza was 19 of 32 for 269 passing yards and gained 55 rushing yards, including a 33-yard touchdown run. Soza’s passing touchdowns included an 82-yard throw to Kenny Bias and a 48-yard pass to Evans Okotcha.
Andrew Manley was 21 of 40 passing for 276 yards, with two touchdowns and two interceptions for New Mexico State (1-4, 0-1 WAC). Trevor Walls caught an 8-yard pass to help the Aggies score first. Austin Franklin had seven catches for 105 yards and a touchdown. Germi Morrison picked up 30 rushing yards on eight carries.
This is Texas-San Antonio’s (5-0, 1-0) first season in the Western Athletic Conference after playing as an FCS independent last season.
Head to Head - Week 5
- Rating the Little Caesars Bowl: Come for the pepperoni, stay for FIU's bowl debut
- Iowa State loses WR Montgomery, RB Thomas
- Ex-Gophers lineman Luke McAvoy recounts coming out as gay
- Duke QB Sirk out with ruptured left Achilles tendon
- Stanford assistant Randy Hart retires after 46-year career
- Towson adds former Oregon QB Mahalak